Concierge Medicine Annual Membership
- Includes all visits - annual physical, follow-up exams, nurse visits, virtual visits
- All procedures - fracture care, laceration repair, joint injections, skin biopsy
- Wholesale pricing labs and medications
- FIT CLUB - biweekly exercise program
- B12 or MIC-combo supplement - weekly injection for energy and weight management
- Call, text, email with staff and doctor for timely care
- Same day, next day appointment
- To request a complimentary consultation call 813-415-2319 or email us.
Concierge Medicine Business Plans Available.
What About Insurance
While we recommend that all members have insurance according to their needs, we do not require or process insurance payments. For patients who have insurance that pays for labs and imaging studies, we help them find the most effective way to utilize it.
For more information about alternatives to traditional health insurance see, http://echelon-health.com/Ask-Dr-Tommy/patients/
Tommy McElroy, MD
Founder and Director
Dr. McElroy is the host of the Dr. Tommy Show and enjoys video production, music, and spending time with his family including wife Tracy and daughters Kaylei and Madison.
University of Florida College of Agriculture – 2000
University of South Florida College of Medicine – 2006
University of South Florida-Morton Plant Mease Family Medicine Residency – 2009
University of South Florida-Morton Plant Mease Sports Medicine Fellowship – 2010
Tracy McElroy, LPN
As clinic coordinator, Tracy is responsible for administrative and clinical operations. Tracy is generally the first person you see when you arrive and the last person you see when you leave. Her focus is making sure your Echelon-Health experience is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Licensed Practical Nurse